Halloween Maniacs
Welcome to HM! Are you a new member? Register today - it's free and it only takes a few minutes! If you already have an account here, just log in! I hope we don't give you too much of a scare!
--HM Staff
Halloween Maniacs
Welcome to HM! Are you a new member? Register today - it's free and it only takes a few minutes! If you already have an account here, just log in! I hope we don't give you too much of a scare!
--HM Staff
Halloween Maniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Maniacs

For People Who Love Halloween

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Applications for Recruiter
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 am by 221b Baker St

» Applications for CB Mod
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:07 am by 221b Baker St

» What's On Your Mind Game?
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:10 am by 221b Baker St

» The Chicken Poll
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:08 am by 221b Baker St

» The "You`re Banned Game"!!
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:08 am by 221b Baker St

» Staff List.
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:21 pm by 221b Baker St

» Split Splat SPAM
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 am by 221b Baker St

» Welcome to HM!
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 pm by 221b Baker St

» Just a little storage space for me.
HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm by 221b Baker St

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:43 am

HM's Official Recruiting Contest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
221b Baker St
Owner
221b Baker St

Candy : 11873

HM's Official Recruiting Contest! Empty
PostSubject: HM's Official Recruiting Contest!   HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Welcome to HM's official recruiting contest! Cameron here, and I'd like to give you some info about this competition.
When you recruit somebody, you get them to join. I want you to recruit as many members as possible.

To get your name on the list, you need to:
a_ recruit somebody
b_post on this thread who it is
c_have them post on this thread

After that, your name will be added onto the list. The first person who recruits ten members gets to be a VIP member for a month, and if you reach 15 or more, you get a special surprise gift!
For each member you recruit, you get 500 pieces of candy. You can use candy to buy things at the candy shop.

List
Back to top Go down
https://halloweenm.forumotion.com
CrystalKat
Newbees

Candy : 8754

PostSubject: Re: HM's Official Recruiting Contest!   HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
221b Baker St
Owner
221b Baker St

Candy : 11873

PostSubject: Re: HM's Official Recruiting Contest!   HM's Official Recruiting Contest! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Please recruit people!
Back to top Go down
https://halloweenm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HM's Official Recruiting Contest!   HM's Official Recruiting Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

HM's Official Recruiting Contest!
Page 1 of 1